ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting 14 new COVID-19 cases.
The 14 new positives and five recoveries bring the total number of active cases to 83, and 366 total positive cases reported in Taylor County this year.
There have been 8,183 tests administered, and 278 have recovered.
Six people are currently hospitalized with the virus in Taylor County.
Further demographic information can be found in the image below:
- Much of US scales back on holiday, but Trump plans to go big
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Abilene Preservation League takes next step towards restoring Abilene Courts
- Abilene business owners respond to governor’s latest executive orders
- Brown Co. adds 12 positive COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths