TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene and the Taylor County Health District report 153 new COVID-19 cases. There are now a total of 1,521 active cases.
Statistics released Saturday show that of the 153 new cases, 87 are from PCR tests and 66 are from antigen tests.
Thirty-seven patients recovered, but 55 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 4,782 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- San Antonio sets curfew for Thanksgiving holiday, weekend after
- Abilene shoppers prepare for a new kind of Thanksgiving
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- 15-year-old Jasmine looking for her ‘Forever Family’
- Cisco looking forward to playing “extremely large” Hawley team