ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC)- The 18th COVID-19-related death and 9 new positive cases have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Monday show that of the 9 new cases, 7 are from PCR tests and 2 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the newest death was a male in his 80s with preexisting health conditions.
Twenty-nine patients recovered, but 32 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 1683 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map