BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Two nursing home residents in Brown County have tested positive for coronavirus, bringing the county’s total to eight cases.
The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department reports the seventh and eighth cases in the county are residents in the same Brownwood nursing facility as the sixth case, which was confirmed April 4.
The health department says they are working closely with the facility to minimize further spreading of the virus.
Of 123 total tests, Brown County has reported 8 positives, 105 negatives, 10 pending, three recovered and zero deaths.
- 41 new COVID-19 cases and 63 recoveries reported in Taylor Co.
- McDonald’s debuts new menu item — three times over
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends
- Missouri family searches for cat after he jumps into the back of a delivery truck
- ExxonMobil contractor fired after displaying noose to coworker