BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting 65 new COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths.
The health department says a woman in her 70s who was a nursing home resident and a man in his 70s who was not are the latest COVID-related deaths.
With 65 new positives and 60 recoveries, the total active cases now sits at 370 for the county.
The COVID-19 death toll in Brown County has reached 47.
For additional demographic information, see the image below:
- Small group of protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol on Saturday
- 5 new COVID-19-related deaths reported in Taylor County, 145 new cases
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution