BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting that two more nursing home residents have died of COVID-19.
Two females in their 90s are the latest nursing home residents to die from COVID-19 in the county, becoming their 22nd and 23rd deaths from the virus.
The health department reports 22 new positives in Brown County, along with 30 recoveries.
There are currently 102 active cases, of which 5 are hospitalized. There have now been a total of 409 cases of coronavirus in the county.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are below:
356 Positive Cases (PCR Tests)
53 Positive Antigen/Antibody
102 Active Cases
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map