TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two new COVID-19-related deaths and 15 new positive cases have been reported in Taylor County; the total number of active cases is 352.
Statistics released Wednesday show that of the 15 new cases, 6 are from PCR tests and 9 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the two new deaths reported include a male in his 50s with underlying health conditions, and a male in his 70s with underlying health conditions. The total number of COVID-19 related deaths is now 31.
Twenty-four patients recovered, but 23 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 2,308 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- More young people fall for online scams amid pandemic, BBB says
- Gov. Abbott to share ‘exciting news’ at 1:30 p.m. press conference Tuesday
- Baird High School welding program receives $300,000 grant
- Let Us Breath Abilene hosts memorial service to close Black History Month
- US Supreme Court begins arguments in major voting rights case