BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting two new COVID-19-related deaths.
According to a press release, of the two deaths, both were males in their 70’s, one was hospitalized, the other was at home, neither were nursing home patients.
The health department reports nine new positive COVID-19 cases and eight new recoveries.
There are currently 79 active cases in the county, and only one person is hospitalized.
The total positive tests for Brown County is now 795.
The total number of COVID-19 related deaths is now 28.
- ACU’s Brette Tanner; ‘Right man for this job’
- Texas truck driver indicted in deaths of 8 migrants in crash
- Baylor refuses title Jeep after dealer’s insensitive remark
- How much excess medical waste is created by COVID-19 vaccinations?
- Segunda presunta víctima de Jeffrey Forest dice que las denuncias de abuso sexual fueron rechazadas por el Dpto. de Policía de Abilene cuando tenia 6 años