TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two new COVID-19-related deaths and 113 new positive cases have been reported in Taylor County. There are currently 1,101 active cases.
This is the highest number of new cases ever reported on a single day in Taylor County.
Statistics released Saturday show that of the 113 new cases, 83 are from PCR tests and 30 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the new deaths reported include 2 females in their 60s, one with pre-existing health conditions.
Eighteen patients recovered, but 33 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 4,159 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Watch Live: President Trump rallies in Georgia for Senate runoffs
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged, released on bond
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021