ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Two construction workers were taken to the hospital Thursday evening after an accident on site.
The call came in just after 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
Officials at the scene say asphalt caved in on top of two men during a water line replacement project near South 1st and Butternut.
Contractors were able to extract the workers, who were then taken to Hendrick by ambulance.
There is currently no word on their conditions.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage.com for more information as it becomes available.
- ‘Magic in my heart’: Abilene’s Santa Claus spreads joy year-round
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29
- Trump reverses on testifying in New York fraud trial, says he won’t take the stand
- Top 10 items for a top-tier Texas holiday gift basket
- Bring a Trailer and Cars and Bids: How online auction sites work