ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting three new cases of COVID-19.
The health district says there were also five recoveries, bringing the total number of currently active cases to six.
There have been a total of 252 positive cases reported in Taylor County, 6,845 tests conducted, and five deaths.
There is currently no one in Taylor County hospitalized with COVID-19.
Further demographic information can be found in the image below.
- Wake-Up Weather: Hazardous driving conditions this morning will continue into the afternoon
- Early 14-year-old set on future career, starts taking college courses in preparation
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- TxDOT prepares roads with brine for the cold weather
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for