ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Airmen assigned to the 317th Airlift Wing returned to Dyess last week after a 4-month deployment.
According to a Facebook post from Dyess Air Force Base, the airmen returned last week from their deployment with the United States Central Command and United States Africa Command.
Deployed in September, this was the first time since 2003 that the 317th Airlift Wing had sent out a whole squadron.
- Hamlin and Newman contrast risk and reward at Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: Denny Hamlin celebrates Daytona 500 win
- Lady Cougars are happy to be in the postseason
- Girl’s Basketball Bi-District Scores and Highlights
- Presidents Day inspires reflection ahead of early voting