ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Airmen assigned to the 317th Airlift Wing returned to Dyess last week after a 4-month deployment.
According to a Facebook post from Dyess Air Force Base, the airmen returned last week from their deployment with the United States Central Command and United States Africa Command.
Deployed in September, this was the first time since 2003 that the 317th Airlift Wing had sent out a whole squadron.
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online