ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting 4 new cases of COVID-19.
The new positive results bring the total number of cases reported in the county to 282.
A total of 7,404 tests have been conducted, and 246 have recovered, bringing the active number of cases to 31.
There are currently two COVID-19 related hospitalizations.
Further demographic information can be found in the image below.
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- Body found outside church in central Abilene
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need