ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Middleton and Robertson prison units are reporting a combined total of 193 COVID-19 cases.
The Middleton unit has seen 39 new inmate cases reported Wednesday for a total of 121, as well as 10 employees who have tested positive.
The Robertson unit only had one new inmate test positive Wednesday for a total of 43, plus 19 employees who have contracted the virus.
There are zero pending tests for inmates at the Middleton unit and eight at Robertson, according to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website.
Data for pending tests of employees is not readily available on the website.
- Compañía de EEUU prueba vacuna para COVID-19 en Australia
- EEUU: Restricción a llegadas de Brasil empezará el martes
- Pandemia pone en riesgo preservación de rinoceronte blanco
- EEUU: Abarrotan parques y playas en fin de semana feriado
- Abilene-Taylor Co. Public Health District to re-open its dental program on June 1st