TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting 41 new positive COVID-19 cases.
There are also 37 recoveries, but 33 people remain hospitalized. Of those hospitalized, 16 are from Taylor County and 17 are from other surrounding counties.
The health district reports a total of 940 active cases, and a total of 3,911 cases since the first one was reported several months ago.
More information can be found in the graphic below:
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Telemundo Abilínea – 25 de noviembre, 2020
- UT engineers develop ‘self-watering soil’ to help farmers in dry regions
- Texas man arrested for shooting after fight at gas station
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency