ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene and the Taylor-County Public Health District report 5 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases to 318.
Taylor County has seen recent coronavirus surge; fifty-nine of the total number of cases were reported in the last 8 days.
According to the Taylor County Health District, 7696 tests have been conducted, and 248 people have recovered bringing the number of active cases to 65.
There are currently 4 people hospitalized in Taylor County.
“Hospitalizations is the total number of individuals hospitalized in Taylor County with COVID-19, no matter their county of residence,” said the City of Abilene.
Further demographic information can be found in the image below.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Resumen del primer debate presidencial
- City of Abilene creating new ‘comprehensive plan’
- Bangs’ Maxfield is the Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Coach of the Week
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings