ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two more COVID-19 related deaths and 19 new cases have been reported in Taylor County; the total number of active cases is now 405.
Statistics released Wednesday show that of the 19 new cases, 5 are from PCR tests and 14 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the newest deaths were a female in her 60s and a female in her 80s. Both patients had pre-existing conditions.
Twenty-one patients recovered, but 22 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 2687 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump’s pick to lead Homeland Security pressed on origins of family-separation policy
- Taylor Co. reports 5 new COVID-19 cases, 4 recoveries
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- Pregnant woman struck, killed by gunfire during argument with boyfriend, police say