ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two more COVID-19 related deaths and 19 new cases have been reported in Taylor County; the total number of active cases is now 405.
Statistics released Wednesday show that of the 19 new cases, 5 are from PCR tests and 14 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the newest deaths were a female in her 60s and a female in her 80s. Both patients had pre-existing conditions.
Twenty-one patients recovered, but 22 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 2687 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- ‘Colten’s Law’ officially filed, aims to crack down on drivers who hit pedestrians under the influence
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Telemundo Abilínea – 22 de enero, 2021
- Report: Samsung could place $10 billion chipmaking plant in Austin