TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The 65th COVID-19-related death and 71 new positive cases have been reported in Taylor County. A total of 937 cases remain active.
Statistics released Tuesday show that of the 71 new cases, 28 are from PCR tests and 43 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the new death reported is a male in his 90’s with preexisting health conditions.
Twenty-eight patients recovered, but 37 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 3,871 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Abilene High, Cooper and Wylie dominate in regular season finales
- DISH Network puts consumers at risk of losing network and local programming during pandemic
- Friday Evening Forecast: Sweater Weather Making a Stay In the Big Country and With It a Few Rain Chances.
- Abilene Black Friday shoppers changing approach for pandemic
- Telemundo Abilínea – 27 de noviembre, 2020