ANSON, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Seven additional detainees at the Bluebonnet Immigrations Processing Facility in Anson have tested positive for COVID-19 bringing the total of Coronavirus cases in Jones County to 12.
According to a press release issued Sunday night by County Judge Dale Spurgin, 7 of the 26 detainees tested have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus, the other 19 are awaiting results and continue to be isolated.
All 26 detainees tested had been housed in the same unit as the detainee that tested positive last week.
“The report does not contain confirmed cases at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Robertson and Middleton unit in Jones County,” said County Judge Dale Spurgin. “Those cases will be added when the Jones County Health Authority receives written reports from TDCJ.
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- Documento: Sospechoso de asesinato arrestado en el condado de Jones acusado de matar a una mujer embarazada, dejando el cuerpo en el congelador
- Netflix previews Chadwick Boseman’s final performance in ‘Ma Rainey’
- Document: Murder suspect arrested in Jones County accused of killing pregnant woman, leaving body in freezer
- Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and rescue on interstate