ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The City of Abilene reported seven new cases of COVID-19 Monday, pushing the total number of positive cases to 68.
The city reports 1028 tests have been conducted, with 156 test results still pending, and 804 negative results.
New positives include:
- Case 62: M, 30s, self-isolated, contact w/ confirmed case
- Case 63: M, 20s, self-isolated, pending investigation
- Case 64: M, 30s, self-isolated, pending investigation
- Case 65: M, 50s, self-isolated, pending investigation
- Case 66: M, 20s, self-isolated, pending investigation
- Case 67: M, 20s, self-isolated, pending investigation
- Case 68: M, 20s, self-isolated, pending investigation
Another person has recovered since the last data was released, bringing the number of recoveries in Abilene to 12.
There has still only been one COVID-19 related death reported in the Key City.
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Telemundo Abilínea – 25 de noviembre, 2020
- UT engineers develop ‘self-watering soil’ to help farmers in dry regions
- Texas man arrested for shooting after fight at gas station
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency