TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – One new COVID-19 related death and 150 positive cases have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Saturday show that of the 150 new cases, 44 are from PCR tests and 106 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the newest death is a female in her 80s with preexisting health conditions.
Forty-one patients recovered, but 44 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 5,466 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date. 1,797 of these cases remain active.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Cuban asylum-seeker shot dead on Juarez strip days shy of being allowed to enter U.S.
- Tigers confident in their game as they continue playoffs
- Biden tours Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center, says future of America is electric cars
- ACU has Southland tournament spot, but hunts for more this weekend
- Lady Tigers discuss emotional series win over Hawley