(AP) – Police say a 9-year-old girl was injured by gunfire after a man shot into a moving car on a Dallas highway.
WFAA-TV reports officers are searching for the man they say shot at least three times into the SUV Sunday.
A woman was driving, with a man and her daughter as passengers. Police say the attacker opened fire after a near-collision around 9:30 p.m.
Police say the girl was shot once in her left side and is in stable condition at a hospital.
They described the man as having a salt-and-pepper goatee and thinning hair.
- Jungle Cruise ride at Disney World sinks with passengers on board
- JCPenney is closing six more stores
- Oklahoma pharmacist accused of giving insulin instead of flu shots gets license suspended
- First-ever West TX All-Youth Sports Expo happening in Abilene this weekend
- Mexico confirms first 2 cases of coronavirus