ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The first of three Abilene Bandido bikers arrested for allegedly violently robbing a rival club member who drove through their ‘turf’ while wearing the rival club’s vest has been acquitted on all charges.
Daniel Machado was found not guilty Thursday of aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity in connection to the incident that took place in July of 2018.
Two other suspects, Justin Aldava, and Jesse Trevino, are still waiting for their day in court.
- Sweet and intelligent 15-year-old Adriana looking for her ‘Forever Family’
- Lowrance, Roye win TPC San Antonio Shootout, McMurry finishes second
- ‘Real world’ test of Pfizer COVID vaccine confirms effectiveness at preventing illness, even after single dose
- Telemundo Abilínea – 24 de febrero, 2021
- Texas lawmakers file bill on legalized sports betting — does it have a chance?