ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The first of three Abilene Bandido bikers arrested for allegedly violently robbing a rival club member who drove through their ‘turf’ while wearing the rival club’s vest has been acquitted on all charges.
Daniel Machado was found not guilty Thursday of aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity in connection to the incident that took place in July of 2018.
Two other suspects, Justin Aldava, and Jesse Trevino, are still waiting for their day in court.
- Hockey broadcast legend Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick to retire
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?
- List of businesses that will stay closed on Thanksgiving
- Trump: ‘People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots’
- TSA: Over 1 million airline passengers screened Sunday for first time since March