ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Cultural Affairs Council has received a grant that will support their Lights, Camera, Action project.
According to a Facebook post by Texans for the Arts, the $112,000 grant was awarded by the Texas Commission on the Arts.
The money will be used to support the Lights, Camera, Action project, designed to enhance the Abilene Cultural District with theatrical tree lighting, a limestone screen, and digital projection equipment, according to the post.
- TCSO Association hosts meet the candidate forum
- Abilene ISD IMPACT Award winner sweeps spirit, smiles through halls of AHS
- ‘Your senses won’t work in the air:’ Pilot explains how loss of instruments can cause loss of aircraft
- Protecting Against Predators: Introducing new member of Cyber Crimes Unit
- Lady Cardinals win big, Snyder and Brookesmith girls fall in second round