ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Cultural Affairs Council has received a grant that will support their Lights, Camera, Action project.
According to a Facebook post by Texans for the Arts, the $112,000 grant was awarded by the Texas Commission on the Arts.
The money will be used to support the Lights, Camera, Action project, designed to enhance the Abilene Cultural District with theatrical tree lighting, a limestone screen, and digital projection equipment, according to the post.
- Psychiatrist: Man accused of killing 6 controlled by voices
- Abilene man accused of raping woman behind gas station gets 99-year sentence repealed, new hearing underway
- Many US women say 1st sexual experience was forced in teens
- Abilene man convicted of murder for fatal 2018 robbery
- Acting CBP commissioner hails off-duty border agent a hero