ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene dispatcher has received a pink mug for delivering a baby over the phone.
According to a social media post by the Abilene Police Department (APD), dispatcher Manny D. delivered a baby over the phone on July 23.
APD says it’s a tradition to get a pink mug when you deliver your first baby.
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- 77 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 11 recoveries
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Houston-area 3-year-old dies after accidentally shooting himself during his birthday party