ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene dispatcher has received a pink mug for delivering a baby over the phone.
According to a social media post by the Abilene Police Department (APD), dispatcher Manny D. delivered a baby over the phone on July 23.
APD says it’s a tradition to get a pink mug when you deliver your first baby.
- COVID-19 shakes up spring semester for local college students
- City of Abilene can take legal action if you don’t follow the ‘Limited Shelter-in-Place’ order
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Global Samaritan donates PPE to City of Abilene to help prevent spread of COVID-19
- Video shows how coronavirus kills