ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene ISD announced Tuesday afternoon that they are planning for a normal start to the school day on Wednesday.
The Abilene ISD is currently planning for a normal start time to the school day on Wednesday, Oct. 28.
“We will confirm that by 5 a.m. Wednesday and will post our start time to the website and our social media platforms and alert local news outlets of our plan.” said Lance Fleming, AISD’s Chief Communications Officer.
“If we do end up delaying the start of school or canceling, we will post that news to our website and social media platforms as early as 5 a.m. and begin a callout to the district as early as 6 a.m.”
Sick with BigCountryHomepage for the latest information on closings and delays.
- Breckenridge boomtown days chronicled by famous photographer
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Court: Texas, Louisiana can end Planned Parenthood funding
- Texas communities grapple with COVID-19 ordinances over mask wearing
- Advocates call on Gov. Abbott for bigger rent relief package