ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The first snowfall of the season was reported early Saturday morning. Residents of Abilene woke up to a city covered in white.
From white covered trees, streets, and patios, snow enthusiasts around Abilene have been capturing the city while getting their hands on the snow.
- Future college students get a taste of the college expectations
- General: US committed to Syria fight; Missions up against IS
- 3 people injured after two-car accident on Buffalo Gap
- Caught on Cam: Furries stop assault
- FedEx: That text about a “package” is a scam — you’re being “smished”