ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A Taylor County grand jury has indicted an Abilene man for aggravated sexual assault of a child under the age of 10.
Court documents state 22-year-old Joseph Chacon was indicted Thursday on the charge stemming from an incident in November 2018.
A child reportedly told police in January that she was sexually abused by Chacon in November of 2018.
She described Chacon taking her into her bedroom and forcing her to perform various sexual acts, according to the documents.
He was indicted for aggravated sexual assault of a child and two counts of indecency with a child by contact.
- Texas Railroad Commission discusses possibility and timeline of moving toward renewable energy
- Newsfeed Now: Thanksgiving Travel; A Christmas Story comes to Oklahoma
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- With most turkey trots canceled, here’s a free Thanksgiving morning workout
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans