ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for deadly conduct after allegedly shooting a shotgun through his neighbor’s wall.
According to court documents, 48-year-old Eric Bean was indicted on the felony charge stemming from an incident in March.
Police responded to a disturbance call in the 700 block of Hawn Circle just before 9:30 a.m., where they say Bean fired a gun inside the home, and then answered the door holding a shotgun, according to the documents.
Police say they found numerous spent shotgun shells and rifle cartridges inside the home. Police also discovered a bullet hole in his neighbor’s wall and a spot where the bullet struck the door frame in his neighbor’s kitchen.
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- 5 new COVID-19-related deaths, 179 positive cases reported in Taylor County
- Over two dozen people rescued from Houston home in possible smuggling case, police say
- Pentagon responds to release of photograph taken by Navy pilot showing an unidentified object
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer