ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for deadly conduct after allegedly shooting a shotgun through his neighbor’s wall.
According to court documents, 48-year-old Eric Bean was indicted on the felony charge stemming from an incident in March.
Police responded to a disturbance call in the 700 block of Hawn Circle just before 9:30 a.m., where they say Bean fired a gun inside the home, and then answered the door holding a shotgun, according to the documents.
Police say they found numerous spent shotgun shells and rifle cartridges inside the home. Police also discovered a bullet hole in his neighbor’s wall and a spot where the bullet struck the door frame in his neighbor’s kitchen.
- TCSO Association hosts meet the candidate forum
- Abilene ISD IMPACT Award winner sweeps spirit, smiles through halls of AHS
- ‘Your senses won’t work in the air:’ Pilot explains how loss of instruments can cause loss of aircraft
- Protecting Against Predators: Introducing new member of Cyber Crimes Unit
- Lady Cardinals win big, Snyder and Brookesmith girls fall in second round