ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for deadly conduct after allegedly shooting a shotgun through his neighbor’s wall.
According to court documents, 48-year-old Eric Bean was indicted on the felony charge stemming from an incident in March.
Police responded to a disturbance call in the 700 block of Hawn Circle just before 9:30 a.m., where they say Bean fired a gun inside the home, and then answered the door holding a shotgun, according to the documents.
Police say they found numerous spent shotgun shells and rifle cartridges inside the home. Police also discovered a bullet hole in his neighbor’s wall and a spot where the bullet struck the door frame in his neighbor’s kitchen.
- New border wall being built in San Diego sector along with other ‘manpower multipliers’ to help agents
- Construction begins for Native American Veterans Memorial on the National Mall
- House, Senate disagree on how to address PFAS
- Merkel Middle School students making ‘dog blankets’
- Support for clean energy jobs gives hope to Texas students