ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for trying to solicit sex from a 16-year-old boy.
According to court documents, 48-year-old Mitchell Charles Knapp was indicted Thursday for online solicitation of a minor.
The document states Knapp messaged who he thought was a 16-year-old boy on Grindr and asked him if he wanted to go to his hotel room to “have some fun.”
Knapp told him to “bring his rooster over” and sent pictures of condoms, the document states.
According to the document, Knapp told him to meet him at his hotel room and provided his location, where he was arrested.
- Abilene-Taylor County in the red zone, community leaders ask public to help slow surge of COVID-19 cases
- Abilene motorcyclist hospitalized after crashing while running from law enforcement
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- AHS’s Ramirez is getting more comfortable at QB every week
- Republicans confident for higher voter turnout on Election Day