ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — An Abilene man pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
Michael Leon Grubb, 36, pleaded guilty just before his trial started Tuesday to sexually abusing two girls under the age of 14 that were known to him.
According to court documents, Grubb later admitted during a recorded confession to touching the girls inappropriately for approximately five years.
Punishment will be decided by a jury, who will decide between 25-99 years or life in prison.
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Spike in hospitalizations prompts Hendrick to open additional COVID-19 unit
- Walmart files opioid-related lawsuit against federal government
- Babe: Cowboys coaches v. anonymous
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day