ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A 16-year-old lion has died at the Abilene Zoo.
Saba, an African Lion, was euthanized Wednesday, two days after a veterinary visit for lethargy and a decrease in appetite.
Read the following press release from the Abilene Zoo to find out more about Saba’s life and legacy:
- TWC adjusts for new rounds of layoffs as Texas’ high unemployment triggers extended benefits
- Bulldogs continue workouts, set goals for the summer
- GOP to block infrastructure bill over climate requirements
- Congressional Black Caucus lays out goals, agenda to follow-up on Justice in Policing Act
- House Democrats examine U.S.-China tensions amid coronavirus