TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Nineteen new cases of COVID-19 and 19 recoveries have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Tuesday show that of the 19 new cases, 5 are from PCR tests and 14 are from antigen tests.
Nineteen patients recovered, but 22 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 2293 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Big Country farmer growing sunflowers after struggling during cotton season
- Texas coronavirus cases, hospitalizations continue to soar
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Cooper defense continues to grow every week