ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Hendrick Regional Blood Bank is now in ‘critical need’ of all types in time for the holiday season.
The blood bank put out a call for help Monday, saying, “the holiday weekend is only going to strain our already low blood supplies.”
Last week, the blood bank was completely out of all o types.
They shared a picture to social media that showed empty shelves, and received an outpouring of support from community members wanting to donate.
Anyone interested in donating can visit Hendrick Regional Blood Center 1150 N 18th Street. It’s open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday.
- Hendrick CEO: Only 1 ICU bed available in all of Big Country
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?