ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene blood center is now running low on all types.
Hendrick Regional Blood Center says, “we are still in a critical shortage and urge that all donors please come and donate. We are now in an all blood type shortage and need your help!”
Last week, the blood center was in critical need of both positive and negative O types.
The center, located at 1150 N 18th St, is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday.
- UPS packages could get more expensive this fall
- Ford, Bush presidential adviser Brent Scowcroft dies at 95
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- Study shows second wave of layoffs underway
- Postal Service loses $2.2B in 3 months as virus woes persist