ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of sexually abusing a child under the age of 11 has been indicted.
Hector Martinez, 30, was indicted Thursday for two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.
Court documents state a child came forward and said she was sexually assaulted by Martinez on multiple occasions beginning when she was under the age of 11.
The child described various instances of sexual assault and said the abuse, “has happened more than one time but less than five times,” according to the documents.
Martinez was arrested in April 2018 and has been held without bond for an unrelated Immigration charge.
- Rural hospitals face new obstacles as coronavirus continues to spread
- Pandemic hits women harder in jobs, health care
- Second stimulus check? COVID-19 relief negotiations continue amid spike in cases
- Texas Education Agency updates fall education plans the same day teachers protest at the Capitol
- 2020 Players to Watch: Alex Salas