ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of sexually abusing a child has been arrested.
Aaron Hooper, 33, was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous) after he was indicted by a Taylor County Grand Jury.
Court documents say Hooper inappropriately touched the child for years – from 2015 to 2018 – and made her inappropriately touch him on at least one occasion.
Hooper was released from jail after posting a $50,000 bond.
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Wild strip club fight led to Army soldier’s murder
- Man faces state, federal charges in death of Houston officer
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- High stakes for Trump, Biden heading into final debate