ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of sexually abusing a child has been arrested.
Aaron Hooper, 33, was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous) after he was indicted by a Taylor County Grand Jury.
Court documents say Hooper inappropriately touched the child for years – from 2015 to 2018 – and made her inappropriately touch him on at least one occasion.
Hooper was released from jail after posting a $50,000 bond.
- Legislators race to avoid government shutdown
- Houston man killed in crash north of Snyder; Semi struck another semi with flat tire
- West Nile virus detected in mosquito in Abilene; City will now spray insecticide
- Cougars win District 3-Class 5A Div. I. game, 56-34
- BCH Sports Class 4A Scores and Highlights: Week 5