ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of sexually abusing a child has been arrested.
Aaron Hooper, 33, was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous) after he was indicted by a Taylor County Grand Jury.
Court documents say Hooper inappropriately touched the child for years – from 2015 to 2018 – and made her inappropriately touch him on at least one occasion.
Hooper was released from jail after posting a $50,000 bond.
- Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to Nassar dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges
- Biden, Harris mark 50 million COVID-19 vaccinations since they took office
- Woman contracts COVID-19 in between vaccine doses
- One-third of freshwater fish face extinction, report says
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object