ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man has been arrested for a child sex crime.
Christopher Norris, 39, was taken into custody Friday and charged with Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child in connection to an ongoing investigation.
Police detained Norris at his home, and during subsequent questioning, he “confessed to sexual abuse of a young child,” according to his arrest report.
Norris remains held in jail on a $75,000 bond.
- Cooper boys and girls defeat Coronado and other scores around Abilene
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues