ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two Abilene parents were arrested after their 10-year-old child tested positive for methamphetamine.
Kody Stone and Kathryn Crouch, both 39, were arrested and charged with Endangering a Child Monday in connection to an investigation that began in September 2019.
Court documents state CPS workers contacted police after Stone, Crouch, and the 10-year-old child all tested positive for narcotics.
Stone and Crouch were released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond each.
No further information was released.
- State set to execute man for 1993 East Texas murder as activists and even jurors from his trial look to have it commuted
- 30 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 253 active cases
- North Carolina family claims funeral home put wrong body in casket
- Tuesday Morning Forecast: July 7th, Warm with a few isolated showers possible across the area.
- BREAKING: Free ‘surge testing’ in South Texas as COVID-19 cases and deaths mount