ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two Abilene parents were arrested after their 10-year-old child tested positive for methamphetamine.
Kody Stone and Kathryn Crouch, both 39, were arrested and charged with Endangering a Child Monday in connection to an investigation that began in September 2019.
Court documents state CPS workers contacted police after Stone, Crouch, and the 10-year-old child all tested positive for narcotics.
Stone and Crouch were released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond each.
No further information was released.
- HSU Cowboys sink Southwestern on homecoming
- Saturday, October 23 – Hot and windy for Sunday with a chance of elevated fire weather
- Saturday evening forecast: record breaking heat to close out the third week of October with severe weather to follow
- McMurry LB Josh Smith moves up in the record book in 28-21 loss to Texas Lutheran
- Class 2A/1A Scores and Highlights: Week 9