ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene is reporting 1 new COVID-19 case Friday, as hospitalizations in Taylor County drop to zero.
There are now 246 COVID-19 cases on record in Taylor County, according to the City of Abilene’s report.
6,049 total tests have been conducted, and to-date, 219 patients have recovered.
Twenty-two patients remain in self-isolation as they continue to fight COVID-19.
Demographic information about the patients can be found on the graphic below:
- As coronavirus pandemic continues, company shares model of ‘future remote worker’
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Father and son respond to driver having medical emergency behind the wheel
- Holiday grilling: Pandemic forces new precautions
- Safety measures to keep in mind this Independence Day weekend
- “How many more are coming?” What it’s like inside hospitals as coronavirus grips Texas’ Rio Grande Valley