ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene is reporting 1 new COVID-19 case Friday, as hospitalizations in Taylor County drop to zero.
There are now 246 COVID-19 cases on record in Taylor County, according to the City of Abilene’s report.
6,049 total tests have been conducted, and to-date, 219 patients have recovered.
Twenty-two patients remain in self-isolation as they continue to fight COVID-19.
Demographic information about the patients can be found on the graphic below:
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- One new COVID-19 case reported in Taylor County, one recovery
- Snyder ISD Opens 20,500 Sq. Ft. Research Greenhouse And Student-Based Enterprise