ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene’s Texas Roadhouse is going to donate 100% of proceeds raised Thursday night to support victims of a mass shooting in Odessa.
September 19 from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Abilene’s Texas Roadhouse will 62 locations across Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, and New Mexico in, “simultaneous Permian Basin Strong fundraisers to benefit Midland/Odessa shooting victims and their families,” according to a press release.
100% of all profits raised at these locations will be donated to the Odessa Community Foundation, who will distribute the funds to those affected by the shooting.
Hostess stands will be accepting additional donations for anyone who wished to make a monetary contribution as well.
Abilene’s Texas Roadhouse is located at 1381 S. Danville Drive.
- Friday, July 10, 2020: Another very hot and humid day… Heat Advisory continues
- Wake-Up Weather: Another warm and humid start… Heat Advisory continues today
- House, Senate Democrats file bills that would halt deportations during pandemic
- Texas hits new record for virus deaths as hospitals scramble
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing