ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Adoption fees for all dogs at the Abilene Animal Shelter have been waived through 6:00 p.m. Thursday.
For the next three hours, all dogs will be free to foster or adopt because every dog kennel at the Abilene Animal Shelter is full.
“Any dog in the facility that is off of stray hold is available for foster and it’s a really easy process,” according to a social media post.
The shelter, located at 925 S 25th Street, is open from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 5
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Sounds of the Game: Week 5