ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A burning car caused a home to catch fire in north Abilene Thursday afternoon.
The fire happened at a home on the 2000 block of Ambler Avenue around 3:00 p.m.
Residents say someone was working on the car’s fuel line when it caught fire.
Both occupants escaped without injury, along with their two dogs.
First responders were able to contain the flames, but not before the car and the home sustained extensive damage.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article once additional information is released.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine