ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A car crashed into the Pho King window in south Abilene Monday morning.
The Pho King owner told KTAB and KRBC a patron was leaving the store on the 2000 block of S 14th Street when he backed up too quickly, crashing through a front window.
No one was injured during the incident, but the restaurant is now closed, so anyone who wants some Pho King will have to wait until at least Tuesday.
Police were en route to the scene, where the driver was waiting to see if he would receive a citation.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- ‘March for Floyd’ planned for Saturday morning in Abilene
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- Tennessee police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral
- La policía de Abilene quiere hablar con cualquier persona acosada por un hombre en las tiendas locales.