ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Cash rewards are being offered for information leading to the arrest of seven suspects wanted for various crimes in Abilene.
Police are seeking these suspects for the following offenses:
- Priscilla Martinez – Injury to Child
- Braderick Christian – Injury to Elderly
- Jesus Dominguez – Continuous Sexual Assault of Child
- Mitchell Lewis – Continuous Violence Against Family
- Kaidon Smith – Aggravated Assault
- Nicholas Silva – Assault Family Violence
- Cesar Lamar Adams – Aggravated Robbery and Invasive Visual Recording
Anyone with information on these suspects is asked to call Abilene CrimeStoppers at (325)676-8477.
CrimeStoppers is offering $250 cash rewards for information that leads to the capture any of the suspects, and a $500 cash reward is being offered for information that leads to the capture of the featured fugitive, Cash rewards will only be awarded if the information is received during the week their mugshots are aired on “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals”.
“Abilene’s Wanted Criminals” is a police-run social media segment that will highlight wanted suspects from around the City each week.
Episodes will be posted to the Abilene Police Department’s YouTube page.
- Wake-Up Weather: A cool and breezy morning will make for a mild afternoon with a gusty wind and increasing clouds
- Cowgirls ride to victory; Cowboys and War Hawks fall
- What is “Functional zero” homelessness?
- The Abilene High Lady Eagles are ready to go after losing the 2020 season
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’