ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene will be resuming most operations as workers return to work Monday.
During a special-called meeting Friday morning, City Manager Robert Hanna said all employees will cease telework Monday and come back to the office.
City Hall is now open to the Public and other services are soon to follow.
Two branches of the library – main and south- and the Abilene Zoo are set to open May 18.
Splash pads and playground equipment are also slated to reopen soon. They are currently being cleaned.
Adventure Cove, however, will remain closed for now, though it could reopen for at least a month if sales tax revenue for June is good.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Investigador: Realizan arresto por la muerte de Hailey Dunn, adolescente que desapareció en 2010
- Hailey Dunn investigator: ‘Can’t get away with this type of crime for 10 years without help’
- Man arrested in murder of his grandmother in Abilene
- From the archives: Raw interviews with murder suspect Shawn Adkins
- Howard Payne looks forward to 2021 schedule