ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Hendrick Medical Center is accepting homemade cloth face mask donations.
The hospital published a mask sewing pattern on their website Tuesday after getting many inquiries about how the public can help during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Once your masks are complete, place them in a plastic bag and bring to Hendrick Medical Center’s Shelton Building at 2000 Pine St. Collection bins are located inside the double doors,” a social media posts explains.
Anyone with questions can call (325)670-2317 for more information!
- City and county officials react to Governor Abbott’s new order mandating masks
- Watch fireworks online: How to enjoy 4th of July amid coronavirus pandemic
- House coronavirus panel examines medical companies’ concerns over PPE shortages
- Doctors offer firework safety tips ahead of Fourth of July
- Trade relationship tested after USMCA goes into effect during pandemic