ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Hendrick Medical Center is accepting homemade cloth face mask donations.
The hospital published a mask sewing pattern on their website Tuesday after getting many inquiries about how the public can help during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Once your masks are complete, place them in a plastic bag and bring to Hendrick Medical Center’s Shelton Building at 2000 Pine St. Collection bins are located inside the double doors,” a social media posts explains.
Anyone with questions can call (325)670-2317 for more information!
- Wednesday, June 16: Still hot, but a little less humid.
- Meijer LPGA Classic features Olympic hopefuls
- Indicted Texas sheriff alleges Attorney General Ken Paxton overreached his powers
- KRBC Wednesday Evening Forecast: Even hotter temps as we push into Father’s Day weekend!
- Gov. Abbott promises to prioritize voting regulations bill in special session, Beto O’Rourke pushes back