ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Hendrick Medical Center is accepting homemade cloth face mask donations.
The hospital published a mask sewing pattern on their website Tuesday after getting many inquiries about how the public can help during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Once your masks are complete, place them in a plastic bag and bring to Hendrick Medical Center’s Shelton Building at 2000 Pine St. Collection bins are located inside the double doors,” a social media posts explains.
Anyone with questions can call (325)670-2317 for more information!
- COVID-19 soon to disrupt automotive shops access to car parts
- Tige Boats begins PPE production for Big Country hospitals
- Condado Brown: La empleada de Brookshire infectada con COVID-19 trabajaba en delicatessen y panadería.
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Empleado de la Unidad Robertson da positivo por COVID-19