ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Three suspects accused of stealing identifying information to cash forged checks in Abilene have been indicted.
Brent Falcon, 35, Clarence Tate, 26, and Rayana Tate, 23, all from Georgia, were arrested at a south Abilene business in February after trying to cash a forged check.
During a search of their vehicle, officers found, “multiple pieces of identifying information from several victims including mail from multiple states, property which was discovered to have been stolen from a burglary in another state, marijuana and other drugs,” according to a press release.
All three suspects were indicted Thursday for Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity, Forgery of a Financial Instrument, and Fraudulent Use/Possession of Identifying Information.
- Doctor says Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Abilene’s hospital area surpasses 15% threshold for COVID-19 patients, ICUs remains full
- Virginia ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee