ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — More and more stores are making changes to their everyday operations as coronavirus concerns continue.
Several grocery stores in Abilene have amended their store hours and set aside special times for senior citizens to shop.
That list includes:
- Cash Saver – Normal hours: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Dollar General – Hours: 8 a.m. – 9 or 10 p.m. (varies by location) Senior Shopping hour: 8-9 a.m.
- H-E-B – New hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Market Street – New hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Target – New hours 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. – Senior Shopping hour: 8-9 a.m. Wednesdays
- United Grocery Stores – Hours: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. Senior Shopping hour: 6-9 a.m. Monday and Thursday
- Walmart – New hours: 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Senior Shopping hour 6-7 a.m. Tuesdays
- Friday, January 15, 2021: Strong winds and elevated fire weather return today
- Windy & cool heading into the weekend
- Wake-Up Weather: A cold and quiet morning will make for a windy, cool, and dry afternoon
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Family of dead soldier questions US Army’s handling of sexual assault and retaliation