ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — More and more stores are making changes to their everyday operations as coronavirus concerns continue.
Several grocery stores in Abilene have amended their store hours and set aside special times for senior citizens to shop.
That list includes:
- Cash Saver – Normal hours: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Dollar General – Hours: 8 a.m. – 9 or 10 p.m. (varies by location) Senior Shopping hour: 8-9 a.m.
- H-E-B – New hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Market Street – New hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Target – New hours 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. – Senior Shopping hour: 8-9 a.m. Wednesdays
- United Grocery Stores – Hours: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. Senior Shopping hour: 6-9 a.m. Monday and Thursday
- Walmart – New hours: 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Senior Shopping hour 6-7 a.m. Tuesdays
- Universities in Abilene adjust commencement ceremonies to safety protocols
- McCarthy praises Moore for his handling of the Dallas offense
- Florida teacher writes her own obituary before returning to school during pandemic
- Onions recalled as more than 600 Americans get sick
- Biden closing in on final decision on vice presidential running mate