ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — More and more stores are making changes to their everyday operations as coronavirus concerns continue.
Several grocery stores in Abilene have amended their store hours and set aside special times for senior citizens to shop.
That list includes:
- Cash Saver – Normal hours: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Dollar General – Hours: 8 a.m. – 9 or 10 p.m. (varies by location) Senior Shopping hour: 8-9 a.m.
- H-E-B – New hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Market Street – New hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Target – New hours 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. – Senior Shopping hour: 8-9 a.m. Wednesdays
- United Grocery Stores – Hours: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. Senior Shopping hour: 6-9 a.m. Monday and Thursday
- Walmart – New hours: 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Senior Shopping hour 6-7 a.m. Tuesdays
- Hundreds gather for peaceful protest near Abilene’s MLK Memerorial bridge
- Hundreds attend peaceful Black Lives Matter protest
- Austin police chief says no more beanbag rounds in crowds
- Graphic video shows New York officers shove man who falls, strikes his head
- Nueva tendencia: Despidos por comentarios en redes sociales