ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A mobile home caught fire in north Abilene Thursday morning.
First responders rushed to a home on the 2800 block of Pine Street just before 10:00 a.m. and saw smoke and flames coming from the structure.
As of 10:15 a.m., the fire was still smoldering, with heavy smoke billowing from all sides of the property.
Scanner traffic indicated no one was inside when the fire began, but that has not been confirmed.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article when additional information begins.
- Here’s how Texans are honoring Martin Luther King, Jr. Day during the pandemic
- 2 more Texas men arrested in connection to Capitol attack
- President Trump lifting COVID-19 travel restrictions on Europe, UK, Brazil
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- KRBC Monday Evening Forecast: Windy today, cloudy and wet the rest of the week