Mobile home catches fire in north Abilene

Abilene

ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A mobile home caught fire in north Abilene Thursday morning.

First responders rushed to a home on the 2800 block of Pine Street just before 10:00 a.m. and saw smoke and flames coming from the structure.

As of 10:15 a.m., the fire was still smoldering, with heavy smoke billowing from all sides of the property.

Scanner traffic indicated no one was inside when the fire began, but that has not been confirmed.

BigCountryHomepage will update this article when additional information begins.

Latest Posts:

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

KRBC News